北 京 倡 议
Initiatives of 2019 International Forum
on Children’s Theatre Cooperation Development
（2019年7月9日 July 9, 2019）
2019 International Forum on Children’s Theatre Cooperation Development was held in Beijing, China from July 6 to 9, 2019 during the 9th China Children’s Theatre Festival. Focusing on the theme of “Theatre Festival Changes!”, more than 70 delegates from 20 children’s theatre festivals of both China abroad had heated discussions. Based on the principles of Resources Sharing for Mutual Benefits Win-Win Cooperation, Working Hin hfor Common Development, all the participants of the Forum have reached the following initiatives (“Beijing Initiatives” for short):
1. Strengthening international exchanges cooperation among different children’s theatre festivals: Festivals troupes of TYA in different countries can strengthen mutual communication, exchanges cooperation to achieve a sustainable development of each festival, making festival a fundamental cultural project to improve children’s life quality.
2. Sharing international children’s theatre productions resources: Children’s theatre festivals of different countries should establish an Art Resources Database jointly, based on which we recommend good children’s theatre productions with distinctive cultural characteristics to each other, enabling young audiences to enjoy more foreign shows from different parts of the world locally.
3. Encouraging copyright transfer on both the creation production of children’s theatre: We advocate producing performing quality foreign children’s theatre productions through international copyright transfer on the creation production of children’s theatre to promote continuous developments of different cultures arts through exchange mutual learning .
4. Facilitating co-creation co-production of artists artistic institutionsworldwide: Each country has its own distinctive culture, we can provide more opportunities for artists institutions from different countries to co-create co-produce more great shows for children with both their own cultural characteristics international features to promote the common development of children’s theatre in the world.
5. Enhancing exchanges among children from different countries: Festivals of different countries can share experience in theatre education for children with each other; meanwhile, through organizing summer (winter) camps other artistic activities to improve mutual understanding among children from different countries, to help them grow up happier healthier.
6. Preparing to establish the International Partnership on Children’s Theatre Festivals: In accordance with the concept of Extensive Consultation, Joint Contribution Shared Benefits, festivals in different countries areas can establish a cooperation platform on children’s theatre festival, building a interconnected mechanism of “mutual visits of personnel, Productions Exchanges Joint Creation” among different festivals, to deepen international cooperation between children’s theatre festivals of different countries.